Recent Verdicts & Settlements:Read about some of the recent cases we've managed for our clients.Feature Articles:
Ever Heard of the Appraisal Provision in your Homeowners and Flood Insurance Policies?
- New Jersey insurance litigation attorney explains the Appraisal Provision in your homeowners policy
Time is of the Essence: Preparing Your Medical Malpractice Claim
- a step by step guide on what to do if you if you think you have a medical malpractice case.
Medical Malpractice: 10 Questions To Which You Need To Know The Answer
- an experienced medical malpractice attorney answers your questions and explains when it’s time for litigation in a medical negligence case.
Sexual Abuse of Students at School and On the School Bus: Sunlight upon a National Problem
- if your child is a victim of sexual abuse seek an experienced attorney immediately.
Personal Injury Attorneys Get a Bad Rap
- learn why this injury attorney thinks being an attorney is the best profession in the world.
Slip & Fall Injuries: Sidewalks
- read why you should consult an injury attorney if you have expereinced a slip and fall on a sidewalk
You've Just Been In an Auto Accident... What Now????
- Learn what you should know if you have been in a car accident from from one of our experienced Personal Injury attorneys
Renting a Car – Supplemental Liability Insurance Does Not Mean You’re Injuries are Covered in Case of Car Accident
- Renting a Car – Supplemental Liability Insurance Does Not Mean You’re Injuries are Covered in Case of Car Accident: read this case study by an injury lawyer at our firm.
Bedsores and Ulcers
- patients in prolonged care should be continuously monitored and moved to avoid bedsores and ulcers.
Positioning Injury during Surgery: Medical Malpractice
- Positioning Injury during Surgery: Medical Malpractice – find out why it's difficult to prove malpractice in cases with a positioning injury during surgery.
Beware of Joint Bank Accounts
- learn about the abuse that can occur when opening and using a joint bank accounts.
Bowel Perforation: Malpractice or Recognized Complication?
- Bowel Perforation: Malpractice or Recognized Complication? – experienced medical malpractice attorney describes what constitutes malpractice when a bowel is perforated during surgery.
Divorce Litigation – Going to Trial
- learn what happens when you go to trial to litigate a divorce
Misdiagnoses of Jaundice can Cause Brain Damage in Newborns
- learn how to recognize misdiagnosis of jaundice for your newborn
When Does Child Support End?
- learn about when child support ends from an experienced family law attorney
Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- learn when its medical malpractice from an experienced attorney
Medicare Beneficiaries Are At Risk for Harm Due to Substandard Care
- consult our nursing home abuse attorneys to determine if negligence has occurred
When Do Grandparents Have Custodial Rights To Their Grandchildren?
- experience child custody attorney explains how to determine the psychological parent of a child
Nursing Home Bill of Rights
- helps primary caregivers and nursing home patients to understand their rights and avoid nursing home negligence and abuse
The Divorce Process
- learn from an experienced divorce attorney about the steps in filing for Complaint for Divorce in New Jersey
What is a Products Liability Claim?
- learn what constitutes product liability and why it’s important to have an attorney that specializes in this area
General Facts about What Constitutes Personal Injury
- find out what personal injury covers and what you're entitled to if you have suffered an injury due to negligence from an expert personal injury attorney
Choosing a Divorce Attorney
- what you should look for when choosing a divorce attorney
Workers’ Compensation – Diseases Arising Out Of and in the Course of Employment
- workers' compensation attorney explains what constitutes an occupational exposure or repetitive motion claim through New Jersey Workers' Compensation Law
Sherri Warfel, Esq. will moderate the Personal Injury Panel at the New Jersey Association for Justice's Boardwalk Seminar.
Bruce P. Miller selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2013.
Bruce Zamost serves as judge for Boys & Girls Club "Youth of the Year."
Sherri Warfel, Esq. is co-chairing the Women Trial Lawyers Caucus’ seminar, “Women in the Law: Mentoring and Keeping Talented Women in the Profession”.
Settlement reached in hairy sandwich suit in Evesham
The New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division, reversed a decision of the Superior Court, Law Division in Supplemental Liability Insurance Policy Case.
Monmouth County Superior Court Judge Grants Directed Verdict in Charles Russell v. Local 9 Case
Community Room Offered For Public Use