Attorney Nicole Huckerby to participate in the Breast Cancer 3-Day

On October 17-19, 2008, attorney Nicole Huckerby will be participating in the Philadelphia Breast Cancer 3-Day. The event is a three-day, 60-mile walk that will take place in 14 cities nationwide, and provides an opportunity to educate tens of thousands of people about breast health, including the importance of early detection. Breast Cancer 3-Day participants commit to raising a minimum of $2,200 and walking an average of 20 miles a day during each three-day event. Proceeds from the Breast Cancer 3-Day are used for breast cancer research, education, and community outreach programs. As the primary beneficiary of the Breast Cancer 3-Day, Susan G. Komen for the Cure receives 85% of net proceeds and the remaining 15% goes to the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund. Nicole Huckerby adds, “Without a cure, one in eight women in the U.S. will continue to be diagnosed with breast cancer at some point in their lives. That’s why I’m walking in the 3-Day, because everyone deserves a lifetime.” Please visit or call 1-800-996-3DAY for more information.

Sign up to PR&A News

Be the first to know about firm news, articles, and announcements!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.